Sunday, November 29, 2009

Have I been in a cave?

Have I been in a cave? No, but you wouldn't know it by the way I keep this blog updated. Instead, I've have the great fortune of shooting many, many wonderful Brides and Grooms, as well as those who soon will be. I've been shooting from the vineyards of the Central Coast to Coronado Island's very own Hotel Del Coronado. It's been a wonderful year! I just have to start posting so all of you will know how wonderful a year it has been.

I'm in the process of building a new blog which will have many of the images from the year so far. I say, "so far" because I still have a couple of weddings and several engagement shoots still to shoot. In fact, I'm off to Santa Barbara on Wednesday to shoot an intimate affair in the gardens out front of their beautiful courthouse. The couple is actually from Australia and came all the way here just because Santa Barbara is such a beautiful place to marry and honeymoon. It's all pretty exciting to me!

I end the year with a New Year's Eve wedding at the incredible Wayfarer's Chapel in Palos Verde. It's a glass church designed by Frank Lloyd Wright's son. You've seen it in many TV shows and films. It's amazing! Again, I'm pretty excited. This couple also will be traveling. But they're from the Northwest US.

I'll be posting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment