Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Malibu Engagement Shoot


A couple of weeks ago I went on an engagement shoot with my buddy, Trent Buckle of ProImage Photography, http://www.proimageweddings.com/. Trent is the go to guy, if you ask me. Not only is he a great photographer, but his clients love him for the time and expertise he gives to their occasion. He serves all of L.A, and even destination weddings like those up in the San Luis Obispo area. Enough about Trent, let's talk about the terrific couple that we were shooting, Rhonda and Joel. Trent is shooting their wedding up in San Luis but found these great locations in Malibu for their engagement shoot. They were game and ready to face the elements. As you'll see in the pictures, it got pretty cold for us mere mortals, but the couple was tougher than either Trent or myself. I guess Love will keep you warm. In a couple of pics you'll see Trent talking to and directing the couple (one in very warm clothes). It's extremely important, not only for your photographer to have his camera skills, but to be able to communicate with the couples. I believe that to be a strength of mine as well, it's just hard to shoot myself. Rhonda and Joel were so much fun!
Malibu engagement shoot
Malibu engagement shoot
Malibu engagement shoot
Malibu engagement shoot
Malibu engagement shoot
Malibu engagement shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment